Friday, November 13, 2015

Welcome to Glass Maskian

Welcome to Glass Maskian, a site dedicated to just how amazing the Glass Mask Franchise is. Right now I'm writing a weekly episode recap on the 2005 adaptation. Unfortunately, you won't find these here (at another site) but you can find my notes taken while watching and any additional thoughts that don't make it into the article! You can expect at least one article a week for the next year or so.

I don't have any notes for episodes 1 and 2, but 3 and on I'll have covered, and maybe I'll take notes on episode 1 and 2 after if I feel so inclined!

If you are a fan of Glass Mask, please join. If you don't know what Glass Mask is... You will love me. Just read this article right here. Follow the link in at the bottom, and fall in love with this show just like I did! It's a great show, and you will thank me for showing it to you.

I might write about some other things too, but the major focus is on Glass Mask. Hence the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment