Thursday, November 19, 2015

Glass Mask Episode 4

Man, I just love this show so much. This is one of the... lesser episodes. With Episode 3 and 5 far surpassing it, but this episode is still so good.

As always I have my notes below and a link to the full article right here. I didn't take as many notes as usual, I was sucked into the episode, so the real meat of my thoughts are in the article linked earlier.

Notes:

Narrator proves that Ayumi earned her fame

Ayumi must love rivalries, even starting a rivalry with her own mother

Hayami's goals are not his own

Hayami proves my point last week about Hayami getting Maya when he had the chance

Tsukikage is testing her determination, good thing for Maya that's her biggest quality.

"Talent means believing in yourself"

Yeah, left that venomous woman.

Sayaka is pretty mean in the beginning


"A talentless girl like you can never become an actress" Maya's mom is emotionally abusive.

That slap was a wonderful action

That kettle representative of the intense situation, but then it becomes part of it.

Maya's mom should have been slapped again

Maya's mom got over that quickly

Tsukikage is forcing Maya to fully invest in her future

You gotta love Ayumi's ambition

No comments:

Post a Comment