Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sakurako-san Episode 7

So I've been covering this show for MonkeysFightingRobots. I was really hoping it was going to be a good show, it seemed promising. But... well I wasn't very enthralled with it. Now it's just a chore I have to get through. This episode didn't help anything, I actually had hope for it, but Sakurako-san decided to crush that hope... I hate this show. But, here are some notes I took while watching it. Just in case you've seen the episode as well. If you'd like to read my elaborated thoughts, check out my article right here.

Notes:
PREDICTION: Two parter is about the teacher introduced in the previous episode.
A school festival episode, yay... /s
Butlers and maids for a pancake shop?
Ten years ago? But none of those students were there when it was an All-girls school, I don't see how that should affect their assertiveness.
Why would Shoutaro be interested in the forearm? That's random.
PREDICTION CORRECT! Wow... I must be Nostradamus or something!
"It was to teach other how they support and move the body!" But bones don't move the bodies, that's the muscles.
Sakurako's character feels way to all over the place. Like this whole cake thing.
Where did the laptop come from? Sakurako didn't bring it.
Obvious parallel to to Sakurako is obvious.
Why is this being so demonized? If I had a pet I loved that's how I would immortalize it.
Shouldn't his class be pissed that he totally ditched them?
But being different people isn't a bad thing at all, quite the contrary.
AAAND Sakurako can pick locks... of course she can.
You'd think the police would be A LOT more suspicious of Sakurako considering how often she's found corpses.
Well, this episode isn't really developing that teacher dude.
Ok, you are WAY too sensitive, Shoutaro.
I'll bet you $50 Sakurako took the cat bones.
ooh, Sakurako Hawking
Looks like Sakurako's personal vice will be dealt with.
For a show "Dedicated for those stuck in the past" this show is pretty sentimental.
Woah, I never noticed that the ending is Sakurako groping bones while naked herself... that's really creepy.
Is Sakurako a Necrophiliac???

No comments:

Post a Comment